UPSC CSE 2022 Final Result
A total of 933 candidates have been recommended for the various posts including IAS, IPS, IRS, etc. Ishita Koshore secured AIR 1 followed by Garima Lohia and Uma Harathi N. The UPSC Interview took place in the months of April and May 2023.
Let’s find out the details of the IAS 2022 Final Results:.
- Category-wise, the following number of candidates have cleared the IAS Exam.
- General Category – 345
- EWS – 99
- OBC – 263
- SC – 154
- ST – 72
- 178 candidates have made it to the reserved list as per the Civil Services Examination Rules 2022:
- General – 89
- EWS – 28
- OBC – 52
- SC – 05
- ST – 04
- The Commission has made the results of 101 candidates, provisional. The roll numbers of such candidates are displayed below:
4. The UPSC Marksheet will be made available by June 2023 tentatively.
The details of the UPSC 2022 results are given in the table below:
|Stage||Exam 2021||Exam Date||Results|
|1||UPSC Prelims||June 5 2022||June 22, 2022|
|2||UPSC Mains (Written)||September 16, 17, 18, 24 & 25, 2022 2022||6th Dec 2022|
|3||UPSC Personality Test (Interview)||April 5, 2023||23rd May 2023|
How to check UPSC Results 2022
1. Visit the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in on your internet browser.
2. Scroll down the page and click on “Results”.
3. Click on “Final Result – CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2022”
4. A new one opens, with the UPSC Final Result 2022 with the Roll Numbers.
5. Search for the Roll Number with the “Ctrl+F” shortcut.
6. If the desired roll number appears in the list, then it is clear that the candidate has been selected.
7. Download UPSC CSE 2022 Final Result PDF
What can candidates find in their UPSC exam result 2022?
Candidates can find the the following in their Civil Services Exam result 2022:
- Their name and rank no
- Provisional Allotment list
- Breakdown of the result as per the category of students
- Consolidated reserve list as per rule 20 (4) & (5) of the Civil Services Examination Rules 2022
- A list of the number of appointments to be made for the various branches of the civil services such as IPS, IFS, etc.